Three Magical Habits


I stopped and stared at the terrace for a long time. The whole terrace was full of flowers and plants. The vines were hanging. The flowers were leaning towards the road and smiling. The leaves were clapping with the wind. I felt like a small piece of paradise in the forest. I walked towards the gate without permission. I was sleeping on the watchman's chair. He said, "I was passing by here to tell you, sir. I saw your terrace. There is no such terrace in the whole of Islamabad. I just want to praise you. I walk here every Friday at eleven o'clock at night." "I'll be back next Friday, and if you're at home, I'll just greet you and move on."

The watchman stared at me in amazement and then he nodded and I stepped forward. I was supposed to go for a walk next Friday but I went to Murree. And its terrace faded from my mind. I probably passed by this place on the third or fourth Friday and when I saw that house, I remembered my promise. I stopped. He said in a voice, "Sir, that blessed man has come." There was a hiss on the terrace. "The chair slipped." The next Friday he said, "I've been waiting for you for three Fridays. I didn't go out in the evening." I folded my arms and apologized, and he came downstairs, dragging the sleeper. He smiled and recognized me and said, "Mr. Chaudhry, I'm obsessed with flowers and plants." When I was in Europe, I had a white balcony. People from all over the Alps, from Turin to Salisbury, have pots on their terraces, balconies and windows, so flowers and vines from every house greet the people hanging in the streets.

I came to Pakistan, bought a house in Islamabad and filled the terrace with flowers and bulls. There is no such terrace in this whole sector. I sit here day and night, talk to the flowers, touch them and I am happy. ”He paused, took a deep breath and said with a little sadness,“ It has been four years since I built this terrace. Believe me, you are the first person to stop and admire it. Is against

My wife also fights with me. She tells me that you stink here every day. The floor gets wet while the neighbor says that because of your flowers and oxen, flies and mosquitoes come to our house. I have also received a notice from the Dengue Control Department: "You are the first person to compliment me as I have been waiting for you for a whole month." I hugged him to my chest. 'Like all of us, the long-awaited person.

If you ever make a list of the shortcomings of this society, you too, like me, will give the first three numbers to wow, thanks and forgiveness. We as a nation are against the praise of others. We do not sincerely praise anyone. So it's either flattery or hypocrisy. We will always praise others for doing something good or bad for us, or we will praise others for making fun of them or fooling them.

Most of you will see people on the left and right before you compliment others or you will say 'Mashaallah' Mashaallah wow wow while standing in front of someone and when that person is good As soon as he is happy, he will put his work in front of him and then after getting the work done, he will go out and open his chest and say "why then" and give a long devilish laugh. This hypocrisy and this flattery is real in all of us. The sense of 'true', pure and selfless definition is gone.

We all lack vitamins wow wow and when we hear wow wow from someone we look at it carefully and don't believe it. You must have heard it from most people. He does not praise anyone on the face, that is, we praise even in his absence so that the listener is not happy. Secondly, we do not thank others. You record the words of others one day and listen to them in the evening. Complaints will be heard until then.

You will not hear the voice of thanks and thank you from anyone and the apology left behind is not the same as apologizing. I have already written that Punjabi is the only language in the world which has no words of thanks and apology. "We have borrowed all the words 'sorry' and 'thank you' from Arabic, 'Persian', 'Turkish' and 'Sanskrit'. But we will not thank anyone and we will not apologize.

Allah Almighty is above all the requirements of the world. He has no relatives or friends. This is our faith, but Allah also seeks two things. One is the house and the other is the definition. Allah is every religion in the world. Every religious book. I command people, "Praise Me, I am your God, and I have blessed you with all the blessings of life." The other is the house of God in every religion in the world, but we praise others. Nor respect for other people's houses (places of worship).

Second, all the religions of the world stand on two pillars: repentance and gratitude. Man sits before Allah and repents of his mistakes, shortcomings and sins and then gives thanks for the blessings bestowed upon him. It becomes complete. If you remove repentance from a religion, that is, forgiveness and thanksgiving, then that religion is no longer a religion. It becomes a philosophy. The only difference between religion and philosophy is repentance and thanksgiving. Does not teach gratitude and forgiveness.

All three of these things came late in my life. I learned to praise others very late and I was introduced to the magic of thanksgiving and forgiveness very late, but believe me, these three habits have been in my life ever since. Since that day I have come to heaven. I openly praise others genuinely. Even if I am an enemy, I heartily congratulate him on his achievement, so people respect me.

I thank everyone, no matter who they are, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I have set a daily quota. Until I apologize sixty or seventy times a day, I feel like a heroin addict. I don't feel comfortable. Even if I am a thousand percent truthful, I immediately apologize to others for the objection. I always start talking to others with an apology.

And if they don't believe or explain or start arguing, I immediately apologize to them and this forgiveness is not limited to sorry or apology. It is a simple apology and you can be sure that even people who are mad with anger will foam. I will write about these events soon, God willing, but believe me, these three habits have changed my life. Five or seven years ago today. He was suffering from tension and anxiety till.

But today I am completely free from both of them. My relationship with my people has also become very good. You should also try it. You too will be amazed at the results so that you can openly praise others. Thank you. Make it a habit and keep apologizing to others. You will come to heaven from a burning life.

Post a Comment

If you have any query? Feel free to contact.

Previous Post Next Post